Have you seen the Smoked Cream Cheese dip that is all over TikTok!? Well the Great Scrape team had to try it!
► 16 Ounces cream cheese
► 1 Tablespoon olive oil
► 1 Ounces beer IPA
► 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
► 1 Teaspoon onion powder
► 1 Teaspoon smoked paprika
► 1 Teaspoon brown sugar
► 1 Teaspoon mustard powder
► ½ Teaspoon ancho chili powder
► ½ Teaspoon white pepper
► ½ Teaspoon salt
► 1 Tablespoon cilantro fresh, chopped
1. Preheat the smoker to 225°F lid closed. Remove cream cheese from packaging and place in a cast iron pan.
2. Combine olive oil and beer in a small bowl. Brush all sides of the cream cheese.
3. Combine garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, brown sugar, mustard powder, ancho chili powder, white pepper, salt and cilantro in a small bowl.
5. Season all sides of the cream cheese with the seasoning mix. Score the cheese using a knife in a crisscross pattern.
7. Place into the smoker. Smoke the cream cheese for 15 minutes or until desired.
8. Serve on a platter surrounded by pretzel’s, crackers, chips, or bread.
NUTRITION Calories: 222kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 326mg | Potassium: 94mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 925IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 1mg