Looking for a delicious recipe for salmon that will have your family excited to eat dinner!? Look no further!
2 Tbsp of smoked paprika
2 Tbsp of garlic powder
1 tsp of cayenne pepper
2 tsp of Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp of salt
1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper
6 Tbsp of unsalted butter
3 Tbsp honey
2 salmon fillets
1 Tbsp of olive oil
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. In a small bowl combine and stir smoked paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, Italian seasoning, salt, & crushed red pepper until smooth.
2. Whip butter until light and fluffy and add honey and cajun mix.
3. Pat Salmon fillets dry and oil both sides with olive oil.
4. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add salmon fillets to a preheated medium-high grill for 8 minutes and remove once cooked.
6. Add cajun butter and enjoy!