Are you tired of the same old potato recipe? Well than check out this AMAZINGLY easy Hassleback Potato recipe.
► 6 medium russet potatoes, scrubbed
► ½ cup Olive Oil
► ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
► 6 garlic cloves, finely minced
► ½ teaspoon paprika
► 1 teaspoon oregano
► 1 teaspoon parsley
► Salt and black pepper
1. Place 2 spoons on opposite long sides of 1 potato on the cutting board. Slice the
potato crosswise into thin slices, stopping when the knife hits spoons. Repeat with
2. Stir together the olive oil, garlic, paprika, oregano, parsley, salt, and pepper.
3. Put the potatoes on the prepared baking sheet and brush with the oil mixture, making
sure to get in between all the slices. Cover the baking sheet with foil to avoid the
potatoes drying out and to keep the garlic from burning.
4. Bake for 40 - 45 minutes, remove the potatoes from the oven. The potatoes will have
started to spread out from cooking.
5. Carefully, place the sliced cheese in between the slices of the potato. Put the
potatoes back in the oven, uncovered, for an additional 20 - 30 minutes, or until crisp
and golden on the exterior and soft on the inside.
6. Remove from the oven, sprinkle the baked potatoes with chopped parsley, and serve.
Nutrition Calories: 441kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 67mg | Potassium: 929mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 430IU | Vitamin C: 14.9mg | Calcium: 265mg | Iron: 2.3mg
► FACEBOOK: https://bit.ly/3wxY3Pu
► TWITTER: https://bit.ly/3vySe2V
► INSTAGRAM: https://bit.ly/3iMcACV
► PINTEREST: https://bit.ly/35suJOl
► YOUTUBE: https://bit.ly/2S0jKsk
► OUR WEBSITE: https://bit.ly/3vw2cCi
► RECIPES: https://bit.ly/3xr92tX
► EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org