Water (enough to cover the eggs plus 2 inches)
1/8 cup mayo
2 teaspoons sugar
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1 tablespoon Dijon prepared mustard
½ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon chopped chives
1/8 teaspoon paprika
1. Place a large pot of cold water on the stove, and place 12 eggs and 1 tablespoon of vinegar inside. Turn the stove up to high and bring the water to a boil.
2. Turn the heat off the burner, cover the pot, but leave the pot on the warm burner for 12 minutes.
3. Drain the eggs and rinse in cold water. Place in the fridge until they are fully chilled.
4. Turn your grill onto smoke, or preheat to 180°. Peel the eggs, rinse in cold water, and carefully slice them in half. Scoop out the yolks and place into another bowl. Set out the egg whites on a rack that's been sprayed with cooking spray.
5. Place the rack on a tray and smoke for 5 minutes, and then remove from the grill.
6. Mash the egg yolks together with the mayo, sugar, 1 tablespoon white vinegar, mustard, and salt. Continue mashing until it is smooth and there are no more lumps.
Scoop into the egg white hollows.
7. Garnish with chives and paprika.