If you are looking for a recipe that everyone will enjoy that doesn't have the intensive labor of twice baked potatoes than look no further!
Not only does this recipe create perfectly grilled potatoes but who doesn't enjoy sour cream, cheese, and bacon!?
► 4-5 Large Potatoes
► 1 tbs Olive Oil
► 1 tbs of Pepper
► 1 tbs of Salt
►1 Cup of Sour Cream
►1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
►1 Cup of Cooked Crumbled Bacon
1. Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
2. Slice potatoes into 1in slices.
3. Add to grill and let cook for 10-15 minutes. Flip and continue to cook.
4. Remove and let cool to the point that your sour cream will not melt.
5. Once cooled top with sour cream, cheese, and crumbled bacon.
6. Serve immediately.
NUTRITION INFORMATION: SERVING SIZE: 1 potato round: 188 calories | 11g fat (6g saturated fat) | 26mg cholesterol | 212mg sodium | 17g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber) | 6g protein